SELECTED CONTENTS OF
- Anthocyanins accumulation and genes-related expression in berries of cv. Tannat (Vitis vinifera L.)— O. Borsani, G. Gonzalez-Neves, M. Ferrer and J. Monza (Uruguay).
- Effects of different photoperiods on flowering time of facultative short day ornamental annuals—Jalal-Ud-Din Baloch, M. Qasim Khan, M. Munir and M. Zubair (Pakistan).
- Efficacy and physical properties of ground, composted rice hulls as a component of soilless substrate for selected bedding plants—C. Song, Paul V. Nelson, Carl E. Niedziela Jr., and D. Keith Cassel (USA).
- Diallel analysis for fruit traits among tomato recombinant inbred lines derived from an interspecific cross Solanum lycopersicum x S. pimpinellifolium—E. Marchionni Basté, D.R. Liberatti, S.L. Mahuad, G.R. Rodriguez, G.R. Pratta, R. Zorzoli and L.A. Picardi (Argentina).
- Pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) responses to surface and drip irrigation in southern Tunisia—Mohamed Thabet and Khemaies Zayani (Tunisia).
- In vitro flowering and shoot multiplication of Gentiana triflora in air-lift bioreactor cultures—Yaser Hassan Dewir, Nisha Singh, Siveshni Govender and Pragashnee Pillay (Egypt).
- Diversity and efficiency of wild pollinators of watermelon (Citrullus lanatus (Thunb.) Mansf.) at Yatta (Kenya) —G.N. Njoroge, B. Gemmill, R. Bussmann, L.E. Newton and V.W. Ngumi (Kenya)
- In vitro mass propagation of Sikkim Himalayan Rhododendron (R. dalhousiae Hook. f.) from nodal segment—Bhusan Gurung and K.K. Singh (India).
- Induction of multiple shoots in Amomum hypoleucum Thwaites – A threatened wild relative of large cardamom—M. Bejoy, M. Dan, N.P. Anish, Githa Ann George and B.J. Radhika (India).
- Effect of nitrogen concentration and growth regulators on growth and nitrate content of lettuce—Damianos Neocleous (Cyprus).
- Fruit ripening of Solo Sunrise, Tainung #2 and Red Lady papaya at two temperatures—S. Protain, M. Mohammed and L.A. Wilson (West Indies)
- Effect of winter foliar application of urea on some quantitative and qualitative characters of flower and fruit set of orange cv ‘Valencia’—S. Akbari Chermahini, N. Moallemi, A. Shafei Zargar (Iran).
- Management of root-knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita (Kofoid and White) Chitwood) in shwagandha (Withania somnifera Dunal.) and senna (Cassia angustifolia Vahl.) using non-chemicals—S. Ramakrishnan, R. Umamaheswari, T. Senthilkumar and M. Samuthiravalli (India).
- Studies on the suitability of cling-stone and free-stone low chilling peach cultivars for canning and other processed products—P. Aggarwal, A.K. Bakshi and J.S. Kanwar (India).
- Spectrophotometric determination of total alkaloids in some Iranian medicinal plants—Shamsa Fazel, Monsef Hamidreza, Ghamooshi Rouhollah and Mohammadreza Verdian-rizi (Iran)
- Characterisation of promising okra genotypes on the basis of Principal Component Analysis—R.K. Sharma and K. Prasad (India).
- Efficacy of some essential oils on controlling powdery mildew on zinnia (Zinnia elegans L.) —M.A. Hegazi and G.A.N. El-Kot (Egypt).
- The valuation of olive orchards: A case study for Turkey—Sait Engindeniz, Murat Yercan and Hakan Adanacioglu (Turkey).