SELECTED CONTENTS OF
- Applications of GIS to Citriculture in South Texas - Reginald S. Fletcher (USA).
- Extracting within-experiment precision of horticultural experiments useful for meta-analysis - Guido Knapp, Bimal K. Sinha and Dihua Xu (USA).
- Is CropSyst adequate for management—oriented simulation of growth and yield of processing tomato ?-Onofri Andrea, Beccafichi Catia, Benincasa Paolo, Guiducci Marcello and Tei Francesco (Italy).
- Effects of antibrowning agents on the shelf life of fresh—cut green jackfruit ( Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam.) -Boodia Navindra, Ruggoo Arvind and Boodoo B. Hassina (Mauritius).
- Starch degradation characteristics in relation to physiological and biochemical properties during growth and maturation of apple fruit-Manasikan Thammawong and Osamu Arakawa (Japan).
- Water usage and water use efficiency of drip-irrigated tomato under deficit irrigation-Berhanu Kebebew and Ketema Tilahun (Ethiopia).
- Sucrose synthase and acid invertase activities in relation to the floral structures abortion in pepper ( Capsicum annuum L.) grown under low night temperature-Néji Tarchoun Salah Rezgui and Abdelaziz Mougou (Tunisia).
- Use of plastic shades to regulate growth of korarima ( Aframomum corrorima (Braun) P.C.M. Jansen)-S. Eyob (Ethiopia).
- Effect of growth regulators on in vitro plant regeneration of female papaya using axillary bud as an explant-Renu Singh, Ram C. Yadav and Neelam R. Yadav (India).
- Effects of the addition of clinker ash to the propagation medium on rooting of rabbiteye blueberry cuttings-T. Ban, H. Kitazawa, S. Matsumoto, N. Kobayashi, K. Tokumasa, M. Kobatake and T. Asao(Japan).
- Persian walnut ( Juglans regia L.) grafting as influenced by different bench grafting methods and scion cultivars-Babak Dehghan, Kourosh Vahdati, Darab Hassani and Reza Rezaee(Iran).
- Extraction and determination of a-solanine in eggplant fruits-Zhiwen Li, Baoli Zhou, Yuwen Ding and Xiang Liu (China).
- Morphogenetic and biosynthetic potential of in vitro grown Hypericum perforatum under stress and normal conditions-M. Altaf Wani, G.R. Lawania, R.A. Bhat, Iffiat Fayaz, A. Nanda and Gazenfar Gani (India).
- Growth and interference of invasive Russian knapweed on “valcatorce INTA” onion-Carlos R. Bezic, Armando A. Dall Armellina, Omar A. Gajardo, Lucrecia M. Avilés and Silvia L. Cañón (Argentina).
- Cauliflower hybrids for spring production in southern mediterranean area-M. Sciortino and G. Iapichino (Italy).
- The effect of different sowing times on development and efficiency of some Chinese cabbage varieties ( Brassica campestris sbsp. pekinensis )-Funda Eryilmaz Acikgoz (Turkey).